This Pokemon geek will work only for Android Users :D, later iOS Users (tricky image).
The idea is simple change your GPS to a fake location and there you are, you can be catching Pokemons in the USA while drinking coffee in Paris.
Enough with the talk that’s what you have to do:
To root your device install this app KingoRoot Apk (By rooting your device it will loose warranty and the device might be permanently damaged use with caution and at own risk). Some help with rooting?
Install Fake GPS Location Spoofer as a system app using Lucky Patcher
- Locate Lucky Patcher apk you have downloaded using file explorer and intsall it.
- Grant root permission to Lucky Patcher when it asks.
- Launch Lucky Patcher and find “Rebuild & Install” at the bottom bar.
- Locate Fake GPS Location Spoofer using the built-in exploerer in Lucky Patcher
- Click the apk file and select “Install as a system app”
Settings on Fake GPS app
- Uncheck “Allow mock location” in Settings > Developer Options
- Launch Fake GPS, enter a location in Australia, New Zealand or US.
- Go to Settings of Fake GPS, enable “Expert Mode” and “Move around fake location”, you can alse set the timeout and distance value there.
- Click the orange play button on the right bottom in Fake GPS.
- There should be a toast pop up on your screen that says “Fake location engaged…”
- Enable “Location Services” on your device.
- It is suggested that you choose “Locate by GPS” instead of “Locate by network and GPS”.
Afraid Of Ban:
Some people are afraid to get banned, don’t worry I played Pokemon Go for about 2 months, and used this method daily and not get banned, just make sure not to change your location to a far distance multiple times while playing Pokemon, if you where in US and changed it to London, keep the location there for a day catch a Pokemon and that will do it.
Go get some fun!